Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Official: I'm a Scumbag

The only thing weirder than this "Brutally Honest Personality Test" is that I got almost identical results to the person whose blog I read it on!!! Thanks Rache!
Scumbag- ENFP
73% Extraversion, 93% Intuition, 20% Thinking, 20% Judging
I have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.

Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.

I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover.

Well, at least you're not the one left in the dust.

Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.

*****************

If you want to learn more about your personality type in a slightly less negative way, check out this.

*****************

The other personality types are as follows...

Loner - Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Pushover - Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Criminal - Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Borefest - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Almost Perfect - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
Freak - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
Loser - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
Crackpot - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
Clown - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Sap - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Commander - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Do Gooder - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Busybody - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
Prick - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
Dictator - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating
You scored higher than 90% on Extraversion
free online dating
You scored higher than 97% on Intuition
free online dating
You scored higher than 3% on Thinking
free online dating
You scored higher than 4% on Judging
Link: The Brutally Honest Personality Test written by UltimateMaster on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a quick comment to let you know I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth (although I am part of the search party).

I did the test... it appears I am also a scumbag. Slightly disappointing; I thought I would be a loner or a borefest.

Goes to show I don't know myself.

Now excuse me, I have a search party team I must rejoin.

Miss Construed... said...

Apparently I'm a Freak...

But surely I couldn't have answered them all that differently to you; I'm known to be a bit of a scumbag at times, too!

Jenny Wynter said...

Paul - perhaps fatherhood has morphed you somewhat. I'm still not sure I know myself. Not that I'm a father...er, you know what I mean.

rn_buffoon - I think in this day and age 'freak' is the new black. It's cool to be freaky - scumbaggy, not so much. :-)