Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Today's Headlines

It's Monday morning, there's by far the most snow here that I've seen thus far (can you say 'let's shovel out the car'?) and I'm about to take my little tike ice-skating.

How's that for officially updating?

The latest:

- I FINALLY got my butt down to train with Loose Moose Theatre on Saturday and in a word (or more specifically, 5): it was worth the wait! The group seems to be pretty varied in its make-up but with one uniting factor: positivity!

- I'm doing a spot down at Yuk Yuk's tomorrow night. Chookas to me.

- The kids are fully recovered and enjoying life again. They are also DESPERATE to get a Christmas tree up, so looks like that's on the agenda for this afternoon.

- And I miss my Mum.

Zat is all.

4 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I love snow. I probably wouldn't say that if I lived there though.

Glad it all went well...and good luck for the gig. (Do you funny people call them gigs?)

DO NOT MENTION CHRISTMAS TREES.

Jenny Wynter said...

Actually it's funny, even though it's kinda a pain to scrub the car down and get snow freaking EVERYWHERE, I'm still not over it. I actually think the beauty is worth the hassle!

Thanks for the luck and yep, I call it a gig, though I've noticed not a lot of people here do!

Deck the halls with bows of holly...fa la la la la....is that okay?

Miss Construed... said...

Hey; it's Christmas- of course you will miss your Mum, especially from all the way over there...

I'll be your Aussie connection;I'll tell you all about how filthy hot and humid it is here right now.

Bet you are missing the flies? Be truthful!

(I won't wax lyrical about stone fruit though, that would be plain cruel..)

xx

Jenny Wynter said...

Buffoon - Thanks, I'd appreciate that! I've been trying to remind myself of the sticky need-a-shower-ever-two-minutes-ness of Oz lately to comfort myself in my frozen moments.

Heehee. Stonefruit, how could you even mention it!? On the upside, they have rasberries (my favourite thing in the entire world) super cheap here, so that is always consoling. xxx