Monday, February 18, 2008

500 Posts Old

Happy B'day (of sorts) to the blog!

500 posts. Gees. I feel tired just thinking about that, actually.

Well, rest assured the entire tour was completely smashing, it's actually been rather life-changing. I'm dog-tired so will write more about that later...in the meantime, the latest column is up, if you please.

Oh, alright here's a few photos too.

Left: this was us stuck for a couple of hours during avalanche control. Remember I told you about that? Do ya? Do ya?











Right: my comedic and driving partner-in-crime for the tour, Meistro Dan Rock.














And left: Sunpeaks, a ski village so charming it should be outlawed, hereby known as one of my favourite places on the planet. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry chocolate sauce.

3 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Happy Birthday :)

The place looks amazing and I'm jealous. I'm also very jealous that your final sentence is YOUR creation and not mine. Genius!

Miss Construed... said...

Great pics; and happy 500.

Who woulda thunk you'd make it thus far?

x

Jenny Wynter said...

Miss Understood - Oh, this old thing??? ;-)

Miss Construed - Thanks a lot!