Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Oscars! (And all that jazz...)

Oh how I long to blog about the Oscars. Call me tacky, daggy and downright stupid (Hey! That hurts!) but I love the Oscars. In all its ridiculousness, it never fails to be...well, the Oscars.

However I must hold off - I spent last night watching and writing my column about it, and so will post my thoughts up once the column goes online. Ah me.

In other news, I've started teaching Ella a bit of the keyboard - I'm not sure my teaching style is all that (I seriously need to invest in some official piano books so I don't produce some sort of weird Elton John having a seizure style pianist here) but so far so good. Da girl loves muzak!

And apparently I'm turning Jamaican.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Once" was amazing!! :)
"Juno" was also deserving I thought - what a sweet film!

Jenny Wynter said...

Still haven't seen 'Juno', thought not for lack of wanting. I'll get to it eventually! I loved, loved, LOVED 'Once'!