Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Judith Lucy's ruminations and Cool New Blog

Still at the Banff Centre, it's my second last day (more or less) so I'm about to switch off the damn computer and get cracking. But just thought I'd share a coupla things if you're interested and/or want to join Jen and the Procrastination Band.

1) A really interesting interview with Judith Lucy, which mentions a lot about how personal to get or not get in your writing/performing life.

2) A cool blog I just stumbled across all about Women in Comedy.

Enjoy!

Salada!

2 comments:

Girl Clumsy said...

Hey Jen,

Thanks for posting that Judith Lucy link - I just love her and have since I was about 14.

I've got her book on hold at the library but I think it might be one I have to purchase as well!

Hope the rest of your residency goes well.

Cheers, Nat.

Jenny Wynter said...

No wuckas hon - yeah, I'm really keen to check it out too. I think she's quite remarkable in her lack of censorship and just willingness to let it hang out, be what it is and celebrate her failures in life. There should be more of it, I say!!