Thursday, May 08, 2008

Vagueness, more comedy tours and a cliffhanger

I've been feeling a bit up and down of late, not to sound too mysterious but I've been waiting on some rather important news and as it turns out: Shock! Horror! I'm incredibly impatient. So much so that in the interim I've taken to sliding into a little rut of demotivation, putting my life on hold and hoeing into a brownie-baking spree until the news is uncovered, decisions can be made and I can re-enter the world at a fiery pace. Or at least, some pace that is not 'standing still'.

Yes, yes, very vague I know. I'll get there.

There are many good things happening which amazingly, are good for both comedy and family. Woo-bloody-hoo! For instance, I've scored another nice little tour back to BC in June, which I am so incredibly stoked about because the last time around I fell in love with the place, even when it was frozen stiff - this time around, it will be summer, which I've been assured is just magic on a mountain range. AND...the family's coming along for the ride. I'm currently driving myself mad trying to hook up some more gigs en route back to Alberta so we can take our time meandering back, but you know...whatever. It's all in the spirit of adventure. Tim was at first a little reluctant to take the time off work, but then (in typical Jen fashion) I just launched at him with my "Come on! We're in CANADA! We didn't come here to win employee-of-the-month awards, we came here to see the place, to experience something new, to have fun as a family!" Mission accomplished.

So yes, all is well - hopefully shall have some news soon. And then, at the risk of sounding like a Lost promo, all will be revealed...

3 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

That's the spirit of life...

Not caring about Employee of the Month awards!

It sounds magical. Where can I get me some of that?

Cooper.rach said...

Yep make the most of it while you can. Just think of my humdrum (but pretty content) existence back here in Cairnlea, Melbourne - where the absolute highlight of my week is when our new local post office opens!!

Rock-on. I'm sure Tim could still win employee of the month - he's demonstrating a strong ability to balance life responsibilities!!

love yaxx

Jenny Wynter said...

Miss - You got it in ya baby, you just gotta let it out!

Rach - Oh honey, it's all seasonal. I'm so glad to hear you're so contented, believe me, I'd actually do anything for a little muppet in my life again, I feel like my kids are far too enormous for my liking! Miss you, love you. xox