Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Alarm clock for auction

Alarm clock.

In top condition.

Very regular - in fact, goes off each and every morning around 3am - without fail.

Excellent long-life batteries, ensuring at least forty minutes of good quality wakeup call before the volume shows any signs of fading.

Extremely irritating sound, designed to make sure that come hell or high-water, you will not sleep through it.

And what's more...there's NO SNOOZE BUTTON!

Hurry...only available to highest bidder- er, sorry, I meant good home.

4 comments:

TimT said...

Would it be wrong to admit this reminds me of the time me and my brothers were in the supermarket with my parents? We got the idea of peeling off price stickers from items and sticking them on ourselves; then we'd go around the supermarket shouting, 'Boy for sale! Boy for sale! Only $19.95', pointing at the sticker.

Mum didn't seem to think it was all that funny. Weird!

Miss Construed... said...

Sounds perfectly appropriate to me TimT; children- gotta love em; gotta purge.

Jenny Wynter said...

$19.95? You woulda done much better going through e-bay.

Not...that...I'd....know...

*runs down the stairs, bolts out the door and speeds away on a noisy motorbike*

TimT said...

Damn!

And there I was, all ready to order an alarm clock!