Thursday, October 25, 2007

And in breaking news...

Tim's busted his knee. He hasn't broken it - as would have been disastrous though allowed for a beautifully poetic blog title to accompany this entry - but seems to have torn a ligament or something like that. Bottom line is he can't even walk and is gonna be bed-bound (and might I add, unable to work and thus make a crust) for ??? days. AGH!!!!!!

If everybody could just start crossing everything for me to start getting some juicy corporate gigs soon, that would be SWEET.

Ta!

PS Thanks for the questions thus far - wow, meaty! I'll get to them soon, cwoss my heart. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, this is a real bummer! Can I help you guys out in any way? We still need to get together. The girls have been asking to play with Ella.

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear bout tims knee!!!
hope this won't effect skiing shenanigans?
love u guys, take good care of each other!
x ashwah