Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Will the real turkey please stand up?

So it being our first Thanksgiving and all, I cooked my first turkey today! A day later than the actual event, but given that we have no family here to celebrate with *sob sob* it hardly seems to matter.

It was life-changing. It was sensual. And I think I'll be fighting the gag reflex for the rest of my life.

I'm going to be writing my next column all about it, so will save the full debrief in all its sordid foulness - no pun intended - for then.

Until then...

*gobble gobble gobble*

3 comments:

Merrilee said...

I hope you "gobbled" it all up...

*sob* oh man.,....i'm so damn FUNNY..

Anonymous said...

White meat; dark meat you just can't lose...

According to Adam Sandler anyway.

Jenny Wynter said...

Mezza Moo - As Marc B would say, 'HIGH-larious! Heehee.

Anon - He forgot to add 'unless Jenny's cooking.' :-)