Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fire at will.

Okay, so I'm feeling a little stumped with what to write at the moment.

What? YOU, Comic Mummy? Stumped? Impossible! You are...how do you say, unstumpable, no?!

I'll stop that now. Forgive me...it was kinda amusing while I was writing it in a French accent.

Anyhoo, I've decided to do something I've seen other bloggers do before...

What? YOU, Comic Mummy? Plagiarise ideas from others' bloggers? Impossible! You are...how do you s-

Okay. Seriously. Stopping. Now.

...and invite you to ask any question you like, on any topic, whatever and I'll answer it. It'll be my next blog post. It may be mildly entertaining, I guess that's at least partly up to you.

Let em roll, baby!

3 comments:

Louise said...

Hhhhhmmm, so many questions....

ok
1. favourite potato chips flavour.
2. most stupid thing you regret doing.
3. most stupid thing you DON'T regret doing.
4. Pan or thin crust Pizza?
5. If you could chose one song- and only one- to be the soundtrack to your life, what would it be?
6. If you can arrange it, what will be your last dying words?
7. Who would play you in the movie about your life?
8. Tell us about your most embarrassing moment.
9. Top ten most valuable things you've learned as a mother.
10. Who are your favourite bloggers.... (Of course you have to say me....heheh) no, seriously- recommend some reading for us.

Merrilee said...

what is your improv philosophy?

Miss Construed... said...

How about " Tell us all about the day/night you met you hubby Tim?"

I'm not one for questions; but there's always a good story to be heard as far as I'm concerned- and I can't remember reading this one!