Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Glass House Final Episode!!

Oh boy - last night was mega-amazing.

More confetti than outfits worn by Posh Spice, more stars than the American flag and more red wine than the Last Supper (though by all accounts that last one doesn't really work, seeing as there was probably only one big glass that everybody passed around.)

My full breakdown will appear here in the next couple of days or so, but the bottom line for now is aimed at those who are actually watching the show tonight: if you look right at the end, when everybody comes out on stage for the grand streamer-throwing finale - I'm onstage to the right (i.e. just to the right and slightly behind Dave Hughes and Fiona O'Loughlin.)

Extra hint for the keen - I'm wearing a black dress and looking star-struck.

That's just for those of you who actually care enough to check. For all others, just carry on as planned.

7 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

You are having a great time :) What suburb are you living in in Sydney now then?

Miss Construed... said...

I just Knew there'd be something in that watertight contract they've made you sign that would keep you from spilling all the best parts from tonight's Final Ep!

Rest assured we'll be watching your big moment Jen- and can't wait for the low-down on which gags were yours- once you're released from the 'gag' they've got on you, of course...

Bet it was a blast!

Anonymous said...

Damn, I wondered whether the writers were going to come onstage at the end. I could see you for all the confetti.

Congrats on being a part of OzCom history!
-Ash

Huggies said...

I will check it out on ABC2 .

Anonymous said...

:(
I missed it because I was busy beating people up at Iron Improviser!

Glad it was fab though..

also I'm in the final next week, hurrah!

xx Mezz

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm living vicariously through you.:)

Jenny Wynter said...

Cazzie - we're staying with my auntie in Glebe.

rn_buffoon - well they didn't spell it out to me, I just thought it best to play it safe!! Hope you enjoy the debrief. :-)

Ash - you 'could' see me or you 'couldn't' see me? I could hardly see myself!

Huggies - coolio.

Aurora - oh dear, the pressure!