Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's the Final Countdown

Nah nah nah nah...
Nah nah nah nah nah...
Nah nah nah nah...
The final countdown!

Oh how I wish I could actually blog in song.

Anyway, the point is, it's only a couple of days to go til we leave on our mammoth family, guitar, family'n'all tour down to Sydney.

And I've got about a billion things to do between now and then - from getting the campervan transferred into our name to organising tickets for Tim's upcoming graduation (WOOHOO!!!!!!!), life is nuts. But...soon enough we'll be on the road, living it up and all this admin will be but a distant memory. The cynics among you might point out the endless long-distance-driving-tantrums awaiting us, but for now, please indulge me: it's the carrot that's keeping me going.

Hence, the next blog entry may well be on the road. Here's hoping!!

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

Pics of the capervan please???? I need to take more pics of our bus, it is coming along slowly.