Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year, New Plan

To my dear readers,

No doubt you've all disowned this blog days ago - after all, how could I just ABANDON you like that?

Okay, so I left for Woodford Folk Festival for a week or so...but I did leave a little bowl of water out and the windows slightly down, so surely you can find some forgiveness in your heart...

Yeah? You're reading on? WOOHOO!!! Welcome back and I promise I'll be more attentive from now on.

Big Big BIG plans to share...but for now you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'll write soon! Promise.

Here, have a lollypop on me. x

1 comment:

Miss Construed... said...

Hey Jen and happy new year to you and the Fam!

I think we've all been alittle slack on the blogging front over Xmas; I can't get near the computer while the eldest son is off school. Come Jan we'll all be back to blogging everyday you'l see.

Now off to my own neglected blog...