Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's getting personal...

Oh yeah, and I've decided to let you know about another blog I've had going on the sly for a little while - it's for the more personal and sometimes juicier stuff that I don't want out there in public. The catch is it's on LiveJournal and you have to sign up as my friend to read it, so I can stay in charge of who's reading it.

Cos you know, I'm a control freak like that.

If you are particularly keen just go to www.livejournal.com, sign up for an account and I think you add me as a friend or something. My username is comicmummy (I do hope that helps and I sound all techno-savvy - it's one of my life goals).

Oh, and sorry I haven't gotten back to you lovely ladies about this shared-rant-blog idea. I think it's a ripper and I am keen, just have been a little frazzled for obvious reasons. I'll try to get onto it next week!!

3 comments:

Louise said...

Oh my God! I can't believe you've been seeing other blogs. I feel so.... used.

Jenny Wynter said...

Oh baby, don't be like that. It didn't mean anything...

Louise said...

I hope at least you were thinking of me while you did it....