Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hiccups

Tim's uncle has passed away, Australia Post has LOST my passport - meaning that I have to change my flights to allow time for them to find it - and we're all sick.

Top that with the endless goodbyes to people I love, and I'm pretty much a bonafide nutcase.

Still, as Polly from Triple Zed said to me yesterday, maybe we're just getting all of the hiccups over in one hit. Get em done now, so the other side of the journey will be smooth sailing. Problem is with all the hurdles we've hit lately I feel like we've honestly been in a month-long hiccuping fit - here's hoping there's a massive glass of water around the corner and we can truly savour the peace and tranquility of an un-stressed diaphragm.

Now excuse me: I've got some mind-blowingly exciting house-scrubbing to get through.

Hicc.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Australia Post are GREAT, aren't they? Their efficiency and dedication to the task has to be seen to be disbelieved.

F*ing f*ing f*ers!

CM, I'm sure you're getting the hiccups (hiccoughs?) over in one go. Best wishes for the grand adventure!

Kate said...

Yikes! I'm pretty adept at losing my own passport but having the post lose it...heads would roll...

Merrilee said...

oh that's awful!
On both accounts...

on another note, I arrived at your place for saturday's party...no-one was there?
did I get the day wrong or something??

:`-(

Jenny Wynter said...

anon - You said it. And thanks. :-)

Kate - I wish I could make heads roll - I'm CRAP at that.

Mezz - that sucks!!! See above blog post. :-(