Monday, July 02, 2007

Warning: this is what happens when you let your kids watch too much Toy Story

Caleb: I NOT your friend Mummy!

Me: Oh. Why not?

Caleb: Cos you not being nice to Ella!

Tim: Caleb, Ella was being naughty and that's why Mummy put her in Time Out. It's not nice for you to speak to Mummy like that.

*Mummy nodding enthusiastically but with appropriate seriousness*

Caleb: Oh.

Me: So we can be friends still Cay.

*dramatic pause*

Caleb: YOU ARE A TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*exits stage left*

4 comments:

Louise said...

Just so long as he doesn't call you a tool

Merrilee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merrilee said...

Caleb is awesome!
Aren't you glad you have the blog to record all of these precious moments you might otherwise forget?

Jenny Wynter said...

Louise - Oh yeah. Call me a tool? I pity da fool!

Mezz - Absolutely. I just wish I recorded more of them. :-)