Friday, August 31, 2007

And the winners of the 'Rename My Blog' Comp are...

Mr Anonymous and Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, congrats, chinkedy chink, clinkedy clink and clunkedy clunk.

I'm afraid I'm still not completely satisfied with the state of my site yet, I've been stuffing around with it for the past couple of hours and consequently am going to be beating to death the first hare I spy in the morning and using its stiff little ears to prop my eyes open.

But I am super satisfied with the new name and tagline of sorts. Ta!!!

Oh and, hehehem...

*tuning guitar*

"Tourelie (how the heck do you spell 'tourelli?"), toureli, all I can spare...
Is only six ribbons to tie up your hair."

6 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

Love the new look of your blog Jen...

Cazzie!!! said...

I love the new look...and you look so awsome!

Anonymous said...

Is there an emoticon for 'Looking smug and supercilious'?

;)

Louise said...

YAY! I got the tag line! Clinkedy clink indeed!

(to describe the class clinking noise I first wrote 'Chinkedy chink' and then thought that since I am writing from china that could be misinterpreted....)

Jenny Wynter said...

rn_buffoon & caz - Aw ta!

Mr Anon - I'm sure there is.

Louise - You are one funny lady, gal!

Jenny Wynter said...

Oh and guess who took the photo in the banner? Ella!!