Monday, August 20, 2007

Off we go!

After months of planning, scrimping and saving our buttocks off (how I wish this would transfer into real life buttocks-losing...but that's a whole other blog), tonight is our last night in Oz.

I have to say, I'm finally past the 'freaking out' stage and into the 'this is gonna be WICKED' phase. Seriously, no matter what happens on this mad adventure, I know that at the end of my life I'm going to feel so proud that we actually just bit the bullet and did it.

So, until we meet again on the other side of the ocean, this is the Comic Mummy signing out and saying 'adios amigos!!!!'

9 comments:

Cooper.rach said...

you go girl!! Go family!! have an awesome adventure. We'll be watching and listening with a huge amount of jealousy!! and good wishes that you have a truly memorable experience. Lots of love

Rache

xxx

River said...

Is this a permanent move or will you be coming back to Australia eventually?

Miss Construed... said...

Best of luck Jen!

Have an awesome adventure!

Gemnastics said...

Oh my god, I didn't know it would happen so soon! Best, best, best wishes to you, Lady Excellent. You deserve everything good.

I want to invite you to my new blog - go to http://gempires.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-secret-other-blog.html and leave a comment if you're interested.

That'll teach me to stop reading blogs! I shall be keeping a close eye on you now.

Louise said...

YAYYYY!!! Well done!

Welcome to my hemisphere!

Jenny Wynter said...

WOOT!!! I can't blog for some reason but for anyone who is stalkative enough to regularly check my comments...

we're HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cazzie!!! said...

Awwww we will miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Guilty

River said...

Can't blog? Damn! Anyway, I got a reply to the email I sent asking about Jon English, but the link took me back to the 2year-old interview I'd already read, so, no joy. Enjoy Canada.