Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sorry folks...

...but I'm seriously over writing negative blog entries. My nickname has always been 'Pollyanna' and I don't like it when my attitude starts to change: steam starts to come out of my ears and my hair goes extra curly. But lately I feel like I can't help it: life is starting to get the better of me.

Just found out yesterday that my mum's spleen is enlarged and she's anaemic, and thus has had blood tests and a bone marrow test to see if it's (not?) leukaemia. I don't want to over-dramatise and presume the worst, but for the moment my head's all over the shop and I'm thus taking a little break from blogging until I have something pleasant to write about. Yes, a blogging break.

At least for a few hours.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, jenny

x

Merrilee said...

Sending love your way xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Girl Clumsy said...

Hey Jen,

Stay well and stay positive - you've got a great heart and a strong spirit and I'm sure you inherited that from your Mum. ;)

Best wishes, Natalie.

Miss Construed... said...

Sending the good vibes your way Jen.

Louise said...

Sorry to hear that Jen... hope everything turns out well, and I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for good news for you.

Cooper.rach said...

Oh Jen... just take each day as it comes. You are a fabulous pollyanna - but sometimes it's ok to let things get on top of you. Don't knock yourself for that. Sending prayers and good love your way.

Love ya. xxx

Cazzie!!! said...

Come baaack.... everything will be fine Jen