Friday, January 04, 2008

Interview with Matt Nix

There's a wicked interview with Matt Nix over at The Rouge Wave I'd highly recommend checking out. My ears were especially pricked - in a good way - by this:

You have to listen to everyone. The minute you think you’ve got all the answers, you’re dead. I learned from everyone. I took notes from everyone – from the network, the studio, the writers, the actors, my assistant, my mom. I sought out criticism, and when something wasn’t working, I killed it, no matter how long I spent working on it. I was shameless about calling people and asking “how do you do this?” And when you come to people with that attitude, you’d be surprised how willing they are to help.

Good stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your blog - good luck with it.

Will keep reading.

www.milkandmanolos.co.uk