Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two beautiful things...

Yesterday I was called forth to the cavern otherwise known as the post-office, to collect a package. What nugget of post-Christmas goodness could this be? I thought. Turns out it was a little spirit-lifting love pack from none other than my Shanghai-ian blogging buddy Lou, complete with a gorgeous scarf, a pair of awesomely cheesy and gloriously culturally inappropriate slippers (I will take some photos as soon as I can get off my frozen buttocks and recharge my camera batteries) and a pair of colourful puppet mittens to talk to myself with whenever I'm feeling down (note to Lou, I think Britney could use a pair of these pronto).

Awesomeness. Lou, you are a certifiable glow-stick of the human variety. You can quote me on that too.

Secondly, Johnny Depp is the cover candy on this month's Rolling Stone apparently:


One part of me is all 'Johnny, you're so talented, you don't need to slut yourself up to sell magazines!'
The other part of me is just 'THANK YOU GOD.'

2 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

Are you kidding?

Johnny doesn't even have to Try.

Happy New Year Jen!

Melissa said...

Yummy love the Depp he is one man who is constantly getting better looking:)


Happy New Year Also I am late reading I hope you and yours have a wonderful year:)