Sunday, September 17, 2006

Technical hitches?

Hey dudes/dudettes/everything otherwise dudey,

Was chatting to my darling mate Mango Lick last night (one of the original and most avid 'Comic Mummy' readers - hell, I'd almost consider it stalking if she wasn't just so darn good looking) who told me that the last little while she's been finding my site hasn't been uploading properly. Or more specifically, it's only been loading ONE new entry since my return from the States, when, quite clearly, I've written dozens more since then.

I just wanted to put the yell out to see if anyone else has been having this problem?

Not that I'd know what to do about it - but it's nice to know where one stands, now, isn't it?

5 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, the mail returned to sender a few times whilst you were in the US of A but been behaving since your return. Me finks the blog missed you not being here at home "girt by sea" :)

Huggies said...

I have had no troubles..

Louise said...

Nah, I'm reading you loud and clear- but then, if I can read that post, then I'm not the one you need the alert comment from, right? It's kinda like saying: "Hey y'all! If you CAN'T see this post then DON'T comment!"

Jenny Wynter said...

Caz - yes, you may be right. Heavens' knows my kids played up a bit while I was gone - then again, that coulda been the chocolate Daddy decided to feed them for breakfast!!!!

Huggies - yay!

Louise - you make a good point actually. How was I expecting to get actual answers from the people struggling? *slapping self*
I blame sleep deprivation.

Anonymous said...

Its all working well now Jen, must be me stupid Laptops problem. Anyway, it was probably good for me. Its like when i stop drinking for a week just to 'make sure i can.' See i can go without your blog! No worries! Although i still checked it every day..........
MangoLick