Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wanted: loud-laughing audience members for my CD RECORDING!

Hooray! I'm FINALLY getting my a into g and recording my first live set for my first live CD for my first live stab at entering the world of merchandising. So come on down, it should be...live.

And if that's not cool enough, it's going to recorded at the Comedy Gala fundraising festivities for that station dear to my heart...Triple Zed.

Dig it.

So please, do drag yourself along and be part of the live audience - not only will you be in my good books for life but your laughter will be eternally on-record. And here's a tip - if you've heard my songs a billion times, then please...just come along, fake amnesia (or pop a rohypnol) and laugh as loud as humanly possible anyway.

Ta.

Where: Sit Down Comedy Club, Given Tce, Paddington

When: Next Wednesday 13th September, 8pm

Cost: $10 (or $8 Zed subscribers)

Who: Featuring Josh Thomas, Nish, Bart Freebairn, Hooray for Everything, Alan Rutlege and more...

Book: 3369 4499 or tix @ door (if there's any left)

7 comments:

Louise said...

wish i could come- instead I'll laugh really loudly in SHanghai and see if it gets picked up on a satellite somewhere... or if I get picked up by the nice people in the white suits from the loony bin... whichever comes first. On the plus side, they've got really good pills, those nice people in the white suits, but the free jackets they give out are a bit too tight if you ask me.

Jenny Wynter said...

Thanks for the advance warning: I'll be sure to program my CM satellite to aim directly at Shanghai then. Now we'd better work out the timezone difference so you're not just gawking and giggling in the middle of China for nothing. There is nothing more tragic than a wasted chuckle.

And if the white suited dudes come, be sure to let me know (and photograph it if you can so I can post it on my blog). There could BE no better testimonial - in fact I'd be tempted to put it on my show poster.

Louise said...

"Comic Mummy- so good they'll cart you away laughing"

I'd buy that.

Huggies said...

Hmm I'm looking foward to your album on a CD-R.

Jenny Wynter said...

Louise - that's poetry in motion, that is.

Huggies - me too!

Cazzie!!! said...

I wanna buy your CD, can u email me when it is cut please so I can buy it? Cheers, and congrats. :)

Jenny Wynter said...

Oh Caz, I feel so in demand. Granted, it's only one CD order, but for my humble standards:

I'm soooooo hot right now...