Sunday, June 17, 2007

AAAAAGHH!

This is me freaking out. Just a little bit.

I am:

a) a little bit sick;
b) trying to tweak and rehearse my full-length show in preparation for Friday's BrizImprovFest, having found out only a few days ago that my musical MC Matty is unable to make it now due to a better paid gig;
c) realising that it's only 5 weeks now til I hop on that plane to Canada, sans awaiting job, sans awaiting accommodation, sans awaiting massive bank balance.

I read a sign the other day outside a church that said "Prayer is asking for rain, Faith is putting up your umbrella."

Our umbrella's up alright, but the hands holding it are shaking.

What's that called?

5 comments:

Girl Clumsy said...

Hey CM,

Stay cool! Don't panic!!!!

Hopefully all will be well - I haven't heard back from my muso friend yet but I'll try again Monday...

As for Canada - well, it is a big scary exciting adventure. But hell, life wouldn't be worth living if it wasn't frightening sometimes!

And as for the cold - try to rest, get some pseudoephedrine into you. Don't let the stingy chemists stop you, either!

Cheers, Nat.

Cazzie!!! said...

Relax and you will find the words you need..if all else fails, just do the chicken dance!!

Jenny Wynter said...

Thanks you guys - pseudoephedrine and chicken dances coming my way!

Anonymous said...

Did you find a new MC yet? That sounds unbelievably stressful!

Miss Construed... said...

Ye of Medium faith...

Have some belief in yourself!

We do! :)