Thursday, June 07, 2007

A Thinking Blogger, apparently!

Okay, so the fabulous and original CM reader rnbuffoon has nominated me for a Thinking Blogger award. Thanks honey!! I'm only sorry it's taken my slack sorry buttocks this long to respond. Ah me. The late queen. Though given that in this case the 'late' does not indicate pregnancy, I'm actually kinda happy with that.

Anyway, here's the deal:

1. If, and only if, you get chosen, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award.

My main question is can you nominate people who have already been nominated? I'm sure that defeats the purpose, but if I'm to write an honest list of blogs that make me think, then it's worth asking. I don't expect an answer, by the way, but it's a nice question.

1. Me Myself Eye - (and no, this isn't just a mutual back-slapping session, before you ask). This blog makes me think without a doubt - about lots of stuff, but specifically how I wish I had the guts to be this honest in my writing.

2. Gempires - Personal ponderings and poetry. Sometimes a bit of both. And though we've only met a couple of times in the flesh, I heart her deeply.

3. Legless in Perpetuum - Makes me laugh as well as look at things from a different point of view. I wish I could be more articulate about it. But apparently not right now. Good blog, good blog, y'all!

4. RockstarMommy - For the same 'honesty' thing as outlined above. I feel like I censor myself WAAAAY to much around here. :-(

5. GirlClumsy - Originally it made me think 'how is there a blogging improvising chick from Brisbane that I haven't met yet?' Now it makes me think about much more than that - from travelling around Russia to sit-com like personal hiccups at press conferences. :-)

There's a ton more blogs that make me think too, but I was limited to five, so that's the way it is.

Congrats everybody!!! Now please...don't take as long as I did to accept my award, or no doubt the telecast will be over before you've stepped up to the podium.

No comments: