Monday, June 11, 2007

BrizImprovFest is coming!!!

Check it out.

No seriously: I'm so super excited about this, cos we've got the cream of the Aussie improv crop including:

The Crew from Melbourne (as well as some dudes from Impro Melbourne);
Twisted Melon from Sydney;
Rebecca de Unamuno (of Comedy Inc, The Glass House, Kath and Kim and other fame - seriously one of the most amazing improvisers in Australia);
WIT all the way from Wellington New Zealand;
Local awesomeness from ImproMafia, Edge Improv and Improactive;
The special revised version of my solo show Jenny Wynter is: SELF INDULGENT
...plus workshops, partying and other special guests from as far away as the USA and Canada.

To check out the details: www.brizimprovfest.com

To book your tix (which by the way, you should DEFINITELY do for this one, as the Studio at Metro Arts only seats 100 people): www.oztix.com.au

At the risk of quoting 90's Brit-pop bands: "WOHOO!"

2 comments:

Willow said...

Hi. I came to your blog randomly and found your blog entertaining.

I want to ask you to consider taking part in a meme which asks the participants to reveal seven little-known facts about themselves.

You can read mine soon as I haven't posted it just yet. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi CM,
The Crew are fantastic! I really hope they kick arse.
Ok, sure, I usually tech for their shows, so I am a bit bias. But hey, if you don't blow your own trumpet, who else will blow it for you?
HooRoo
Rebecca