Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nimbin Marti-Grass!

Woohoo! I've been booked to perform at the comedy club at this year's Nimbin Marti-Grass, on 5th and 6th of May. Can't WAIT!

Oh and in my can't-leave-the-house state, look at what I've been reduced to: try it out if you like. It's actually kinda fun and a pretty safe bet seeing as all the descriptors are pretty positive. Just so long as you don't have a 'Q' in your name. Actually, now that I think about it, I have a friend called 'Q'. Yikes. I'll be staying away from her from now on...

J: Freakin rowdy (you'd better believe it)
E:Freakin beautiful eyes (are you trying to chat me up?)
N:One of the best bf/gf anyone could ask for (but to be fair, people don't really ask for much)
N:One of the best bf/gf anyone could ask for (uh, I heard you the first time)
Y: Loved by everybody (enough already, what do you want from me?!)

A: Gorgeous
B: Loves people
C: BEST SMILE
D: Has one of the best personalities ever
E: Freakin Beautiful eyes
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Never let people tell you what to do
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: loves to laugh
J: Freking Rowdy
K: Really silly
L: REALLY easy to fall in love with
M: makes anything fun
N: One of the best bf/gf anyone could ask for
O: Is a freak in bed
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: great friend
S: Lives life for fun
T: GREAT kisser
U: gets blamed for everything
V: One of the best bf/gf anyone could ask for
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everybody
Z: Lives life for fun

3 comments:

Merrilee said...

LOL
I'm a little confused as to how this works..does the thing have to start with the letter?

Cazzie!!! said...

C BEST SMILE (you bet)
AGorgeous(I wish)
ZLives life for fun (sure do)
ZLives life for fun( is this groundhog's day??)
Iloves to laugh (absolutely do sooo!!!)
E: Freakin Beautiful eyes (yes, windows to my lovely soul :)

Jenny Wynter said...

Mezz - You just write your own name out letter by letter, then match it up with the descriptor below.

Caz - You happy, gorgeous bundle of fun, you!