Friday, April 20, 2007

To my beloved NYC

My beautiful mate Kath (who, might I add is jetting off on her own mad overseas adventure in less than a fortnight) e-mailed me this amazing pic she took at sunset off the Empire State Building. I lamented the fact that my camera was unable to cope with the night-time thing, thus my photos - while plentiful - turned out pretty crap. Unlike this:





















Aaaaaah, New York. It's been way too long.

Hopefully we shan't be apart too much longer, my love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait! I think I can see someone walking against the red light on 44th Street!

Jenny Wynter said...

The one with the poodle in the pram?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not pointing out that the presence of two bridges and the harbour in that photo would seem to indicate that the picture is of 34th Street back, and that it would be impossible for 44th Street in the photo.

But yes, the one with the poodle in the pram. Also, can you see the lady on the bridge waving?

Jenny Wynter said...

Are you that guy who gives the guided audio tours? Tony the cabbie?

You sound eerily familiar...