Wednesday, October 11, 2006

200 Posts Old!

What a momentous occasion!

And it's my little sister's 25th b'day: happy quarter century, Ang!

And...not more importantly, but still worth mentioning, my improvised solo from Las Vegas is now online at FameWave - so if you feel so inclined, even if you've seen it before, please pretty please won't you visit it and give it a rating? Preferably a nice one, but you know...I'm not fussy.

Check it out by clicking here.

And happy 200 posts to all Comic Mummy readers - I love both of you dearly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOOO I am number 201- Yeh!

MangoLick

Anonymous said...

Well, here we are; the two of us.

happy 200th and many more!

rn_buffoon

Huggies said...

I love the photo. It is like your little one is pissed off and your going "oooohhh!!!"

Anonymous said...

The song was hilarious. I gave you a 10. Won't you be my koala?

Jenny Wynter said...

Mango Lick & rn_buffoon - cheers to you guys, 2 of my most loved and loyal. Mwuah! xx

Huggies - welcome to my life.

Julie - oh, thank you that is most most generous. And yes I will.