Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Next Comedy Tour: with family in tow

I just realised that I haven't even told you about the next crazy adventure that's coming up - in mid-November, the entire family (that's right, Tim, me, the kids and our sleep deprivation) are going on the road for the next wacked out comedy tour.

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Whether that's a scream of excitement or horror, only time will tell.

Our ultimate destination is Sydney - namely cos I'm doing a writing internship on The Glasshouse plus some stand-up gigs - but we will be pacing ourselves with stops and shows at Nimbin (where I'm performing again at the Blue Moon Cabaret), Byron Bay, Bangalow, Forster and wherever else a gig might stick its sweet little head up along the way.

Three things are for sure:

1. It will be madness.
2. It will be unpredictable.
3. It will be blogged.

11 comments:

Huggies said...

It will be cool! Good stuff!

Miss Construed... said...

And... I dare say

4. It will provide Heaps of material for the NEXT comedy tour that you do!

Best of Luck!

Jenny Wynter said...

Huggies - it is cool, isn't it? I kinda haven't even had time to digest it yet.

rn_buffoon - thanks! I hadn't actually even registered that aspect of it, but you're absolutely right - if ANYTHING is going to trigger material, it's being on the road with kids!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're going to be writing for the Glasshouse? Good on you mate!
You'll crack em up.

_Ash

Cazzie!!! said...

Can't wait to see the stories as they unfold, and I love seeing the pics on top of your blog as it downloads...very cute indeed :)

Gemnastics said...

you are so hot right now!

Jenny Wynter said...

Ash - oh boy, I hope so! I'm just looking forward to being part of it and learning the ins and outs of how it all happens!

Caz - and I can't wait to tell them. Oh, and I'm glad you like the pics - I always feel a little dumb cos I'm so slow on updating them.

Gempires - What do you mean 'now'??!?!?!??!! ;-)

Rebecca said...

Comic Mummy - Have jokes, will travel.

Best of luck with the tour, I look forward to the highly overpriced tour t-shirts being on ebay.

Jenny Wynter said...

Rebecca - hehe, yes, I can't wait to take on the world of merchandising. I've actually been toying with the idea of lame-ass Comic Mummy nappy bags...namely cos mine are usually the green Coles bags.

Rebecca said...

Good idea. A nappy bag, with a pouch for your iPOD, so people can listen to your work, while trying to take their mind off the smell.
Each bag could come with two tickets to one of your shows. I think you are onto something here.

Jenny Wynter said...

Brilliant, I will certainly inform my 'people' to make room for the iPOD and the tix. Consider yourself officially part of my market research team.