Monday, October 30, 2006

Stuck for Inspiration

Hmmmm...it's not like me to be stuck for words, but I'm afraid today I am. Maybe it's just cos my throat is sore and thus I'm a little out of sorts and nervous that it'll hold out for my gig tonight! AAGH!

Tonight's going to be interesting - I'm MCing the Artforce Awards, a Brisbane City Council initiative whereby members of the community paint their works of art on the Traffic Signal Boxes. I've been given the full go-ahead to be as creative, musical and crazy as I want in my entertaining duties, so I'm rather excited. Particularly as I've decided to unleash ZZZ's increasingly popular Mrs Sorenson in person!!!

We shall see...

But until then, it's adieu from me and my tonsils.

Wish us both luck, won't you?

3 comments:

Huggies said...

Can we please see a photo or video of Mrs S please.

Miss Construed... said...

So how'd it go? We expect a post about it now!

Bet you were great; new fans to mob you in the street I 'spose...

Jenny Wynter said...

Timmy - me too.

Huggies - see above entry.

rn_buffoon - see above entry.

Darn I dig you guys. x