Monday, May 07, 2007

Back from Marti-Grass

Got home at 3 this morning absolutely rotten tired - and coming from me that is actually saying something - after a weekend of chilled out but suitably rocking gigs and hanging out with some of my favourite funny people in the middle of the bush.

The good news is, after having some time away from Tim and I, the kids like us again.

The less good news is that this very afternoon we have to go our dear friends' wedding - not a bad thing in itself obviously, but I do wish we were a little more spritely to make the most of it.

Oh well: bring on the caffeine and let's party!

2 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Any pics, sounds awesome, I worked last night and my kids missed me from just working one afternoon!!! It is nice to be loved.

Miss Construed... said...

Your own children Have to like you.

After all the crap they've put Us through; It's the Rules.

How was the wedding?