Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sneak preview of BrizImprovFest show

Absolutely 100% exclusive to the Comic Mummy blog (don't you feel all special now?) here's a little sneak preview of my upcoming show - otherwise known as the start of my downhill slide:


Hey, the show ain't called Self Indulgent for nothing! (Oh and for those long term readers out there, the character with the purple sequins and American flag in her hair is who I was when I met Martin Short in New York: no wonder he hated me!)

To book go here.

5 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

ROTFL!!!

Miss Construed... said...

You look so different dressed up in character- check out the attitude from Number 1 for instance!

I'll catch you on your Australia wide tour one day I'm sure: good luck with the show!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure in a past life I have dated the chick in photo number three.

Thanks for checking up on how I have been going CM, I'm getting there. Got a few days off, and what do I do? What else than doing some stand up.
HooRoo
Rebecca

Jenny Wynter said...

Caz - Well that's a good sign. :-)

rnbuffoon - I hope so!!! If I actually look like that in real life, it's time to start looking into colonoscopies. Not literally looking into them but...ehem, you know what I mean.

Bec - Wow, do you mind if I quote you on that? Hehe.
You're doing stand-up on your day off? You are MAD woman!!!! But then again, all tough times are undoubtedly rich with comedy gold. Glad you're getting there hon. xx

Anonymous said...

Quote away CM