Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Paris Hilton in jail

It'll be the one Simple Life episode I ever watch.

But aside from that, check this out if you haven't already: there's a petition going round to free Paris.

"The petition, which had more than 900 signatures by this morning, urges the California actor-turned-governor to pardon Hilton because she provides "beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives".

Oh please. She should be let off the hook because she’s pretty and we’re boring?

Heaven help us.

5 comments:

Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise said...

Oops let me try this comment-internet-new-fangled-technology again:

I vote to start a petition to send Paris Hilton to jail for endangering others by drink driving and then knowingly driving on a suspended license... oh no wait, that's already the law. Seems fair enough to me.

Cazzie!!! said...

She may be pretty now but she will have osteoperosis when she gets older and we will be able to inline skate circles around her as Grannies saying "Yeeehaaaa Paris is a weeeky..HAHAHA".

Anonymous said...

Such a petition does exist!

Jenny Wynter said...

Louise - I know, I think it's pretty outrageous that she somehow thinks she's above the law. I read one quote from her saying something to the effect of "This is so unfair. Most policemen that pull me over just let me go."

Wow, how completely unjust that she actually has to face consequences. To quote Paris's mum: "And after all the money we paid!!!"

Caz - One can only hope!

Anonny - You beat me to it! Arnold Schwarzenegger's probably going to have his heaviest reading load ever.