Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mission Impossible III



Took myself on a good old-fashioned Jenny date (i.e. me, myself and I: well, plus popcorn and post-mix Coke if I'm to be entirely accurate) to see "Mission Impossible III".

It was everything you would expect of "Mission Impossible III."

There you go, briefest review ever.

I couldn't help thinking:

a) how much Tom Cruise's love interest reminded me of Katie Holmes;
b) how nobody does 'running intensely' like Tom Cruise; and
c) how, if Tom Cruise's public persona hadn't been put through the ringer in the past year, you could almost have a crush on him.

Gone are the "Cocktail" days, when I longed to have his tequila parked in my sunrise... now if he offered me tequila I'd just go "SLAMMER!" and that'd be that.

I don't even know what I'm writing. It's after midnight, I'm cranky and delirious.

Good night to you.

5 comments:

Deadman said...

Oh baby, you had me at parking my tequila in your sunrise.

;o)>

Jenny Wynter said...

SLAMMER!!!

That's just a tokenistic offer of appeasement aimed at my hubby who reads this blog on occasion and sometimes gets a little protective, you know.

So honey, see? Slammer. Slammer. Slammer. Everything's fine.

Thanks Mark. ;-)

Cazzie!!! said...

I said to my Ange that I cannot believe how damned fast Tom runs and I would like to see him and our very own Mel Gibson in a flick together where they have to run...coz Mel ran so darned fast in Lethal Weapon...remember?
We saw MI3 aswell, our 1st date since JAnuary and I was wrapt, although I had worked that morning and been up since 5 a.m....hell..I don't do mornings very well!!! :)

Huggies said...

You've mentioned Tom without mentioning Scientology. God knows how you did it ;) .

Jenny Wynter said...

Oh Caz, your first date since January!?!??!! You've gotta work on that, girl!!

Huggies: I feel like I can do ANYTHING now. ;-)