Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cluck cluckedy cluck cluck

First it was Jane. Then it was Frankie. Now, it's damn Angelina Jolie.

Hot women all around me having hot hottie little babies, making me more clucky than a hen on steroid-laced pellets.

Okay, okay, I can almost hear you, shouting through the depths of cyber-space: alright Jen, we get it, you're CLUCKY! Now just get pregnant or go on the pill, but please....SHUT UP!!!!

Ah, my dear friends, if only it were that simple....well, yeah, you're right, it probably is, but then that doesn't make a very nice segue, does it?

On the plus-side:

- Frankie brought Charlotte and co over today and guess what? She actually does cry. Thud. That was me coming back down to earth.

- In viewing Angelina's new mummy-rack, where others see hot boobies, I see only painful melons of leakage.

- I'm projecting my cluckiness onto Caleb, finding him super-edible of late. In fact, I just stumbled across a video from a few months ago, in which he is starting to talk. Check it out if you like - it's not particularly funny, but damn it's cute...

So yes, I'm dealing with this my cluckified hormones a little better right now, but can I please just put out an urgent call to hot women everywhere: for heaven's sake STOP BREEDING!!!!!!

My ovaries are begging you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL yeah I don't see nice cleavage, I see soggy, wet bras. Same thing when I see fake boobs these days all I see is engorgement!

Mama Duck said...

LOL that is too funny. Yeah, I don't envy those days of engorgement.

butterfly cocoon said...

Oh, that video is just adorable. What a wonderful memory!
I'm suspecting that the baby as fashion accessory trend will end soon.
Take heart.
I love your blog, by the way. Great writing and pictures!

Cazzie!!! said...

Heya comic mummy....my girls came to have a look see at your Caleb's video..they loved it!! So did I, remeniscent of the videos I have taken of our 4 kids and the things I said when videoing them....I hated hearing my own voice on the videos..but I did as you did...I laughed alot too!! It is sooo good to laugh isn't it?
On the breeding side, my days are over, baby factory has been gone 1 year in 4 days time. But I still get clucky ..well a little bit. My cousin is next to have a baby and my best friend. Cannot wait to see the new arrivals :)

Cazzie!!! said...

Oh and I like your new look blog, way cool comic mummy !!

Louise said...

Only Angelina could make industrial strength maternity bra straps look sexy.

Jenny Wynter said...

Perhaps we should all join forces and send Ang some cabbage leaves?!

Glad you guys like the video, too - even though I know you're supposed to encourage their speech development, part of me wants to keep him saying 'dottle' forever...

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »