Thursday, June 22, 2006

What the???

So there I was, innocently checking out one of my regular haunts, Pink Is The New Blog, when my daughter waltzes in, catches sight of the photo on the homepage and announces with her trademark confidence:

"Mummy, that's you, that's Caleb, and that's daddy back there."

Excuse me a moment while I swallow my pride.

Okay, done. This is the photo she was referring to:


I'm gathering at this point you're either giggling at my pain, or sitting in stunned silence at the image before you. The latter was my reaction.

Thankfully, a couple of minutes later she spotted yet another image, and said: "Mummy, that's you, isn't it?!"

Kid, consider yourself redeemed.

9 comments:

Huggies said...

I think your Daughter is just doing this sort of thing to provide you with a wealth of material for your show.

Louise said...

So basically she thinks you're anyone with tits? I love it!

Cazzie!!! said...

She can come and stay with us a while if she doesn't mind four other kids jumping all over her :)

Cazzie!!! said...

MAke that 5 as I have accrued my cousins' boy too ! :)

Rebecca said...

Hi Comic Mummy
Wow, you change your hair colour about as often as most people breath. lol
HooRoo
Rebecca

Jenny Wynter said...

Huggies: You might be right. Generous little sod that she is.

Louise: At least my hubby knows the difference. At least I hope he does...

Caz: You've got a deal.

Rebecca: Haha. That's me. La chamelion...

Rebecca said...

Breathe, it should be breathe. Curse trying to reply in a hurry before going to work. Grrrr

Jenny Wynter said...

Oh don't worry...sleep deprivation is my excues. ;-)

Unknown said...

Seriously- can I have her? I'd love to be confused for Angie!