Monday, June 26, 2006

An Ode to My Cyber-Mates

Just before I head off (oh, shock horror, three whole days!!! Hey, you knew I was a drama-queen when you entered into this), I just wanted to say how much I love you guys.

No really. I DO. It's weird but you - my blogging posse (can you feel the bling bling? Ow! It's getting hot in here, so take off all your cl- okay, sorry I'll stop now...) - know this whole other side to me that even many of my nearest and dearest mates don't. It's not EVERY side of me, but it is a vital side, none the less. Hell, who else is going to indulge my need to self-flagellate, my desire for attention and my lust for rabbiting on?!?!?!

Er...you, apparently.

So, at the risk of sounding like a drunken slorry: AAAAAAHHHHH luv yer!!!!!!


See you in a few days.

x

*The author of this post meant in no way to be misleading by mentioning the word 'ode' in the subject title. The contents within are not an ode at all, but rather just a nice tribute, or
a thank you card of sorts. The word 'ode' was used purely for the purposes of intrigue, nothing more. Thank you, goodnight and stop being so damn pedantic!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Comic Mummy,
Just piss off will ya!

Don't worry, while you are gone, we will look after the place. Say, just where is it you said you hid the key to the grog box?

HooRoo
Rebecca

Miss Construed... said...

Three days?

And I thought quitting smoking was going to be hard- and now this? Comic Mummy withdrawal? Where else can I get my twice-daily fix?

Maybe I need another habit-any suggestions? I already drink,do drugs, smoke, bite my fingernails, swear and ramble on with shit...

We'll miss you Jen- but three days camping with the Fam is sure to inspire your comedic brilliance- either that or it will kill you.

Enjoy.

Huggies said...

You sound like a hippy going into the forest.

Sharpie said...

Ah right back atcha!!!!!!!
See you in 3 days!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I found your blog!