Friday, June 09, 2006

Tell me what you want, what you really really want...

I second-guess myself a lot with blogging.

Am I being too long-winded? Is this just self-indulgent crap? Am I related to Mariah Carey?

So I'm asking (yes, again, dig it!) for help. I want, no NEED(!) to know why you read this blog. Because I sure as hell have no idea.

Let me be more specific. Do you want to see more or less of:
- mummy stuff
- comedy stuff (i.e. career related)
- comedy writing (just stupid blather on whatever)
- episodes of my life written in film style (like here)
- video entries
- Paris Hilton

...or should I just shut up, accept that I'm a neurotic people-pleaser and continue to dwell in my chaotic bloggy clutter.

Comment with reckless abandon, or e-mail me.

Zig a zig aaaah...

5 comments:

Girl Clumsy said...

I was just thinking last night that it's now 2006 - ten years since the Spice Girls. That makes me feel SO. OLD.

Ah, I still love the Spice Girls, pre Geri leaving of course. Such fun, commitment-free music. The songs still make me feel happy to this day. So I'm a music imbecile, but ah well. Them's the break.

In so far as reading your blog - I have the same issues. At least you have a good number of people reading though. ;)

I read, well, mostly because you're on blogger, which is cool, because I am too, and everyone else I know seems to be on livejournal. (Which is actually why I went for blogger).

Anyway, I'm rabidly anti-children (well, against me having children) so I find it pretty fascinating that you live in a world full of them. All your friends, relatives etc seem to have children too. That's not so much with me, although as the years go by, my friends are beginning to breed.

I also admire your choice to do stand-up, which is something I've always wimped out on because of the FEAR (although improv/acting etc never bothered me). I think sometimes I *could* do stand-up, so it's cool to get an angle from someone actually doing it.

Umm...well I'm making little sense so I'd better stop wasting your comment space. Honestly, just write whatever you want, and I'll read it sooner or later.

Cheers, Natalie.

Anonymous said...

Just write whatever you want. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!! Write what you know...like about being relative to Mariah..I wanna know if she really does the stairmaster in her heels?

Sharpie said...

I read it because you are a FUNNY freaking lady. AND you're hot. And I wish I had your job.

Jenny Wynter said...

Oh thanks ladies...guess I'll just keep strutting my stuff and doing my thang.

And thanks for the kind words - you're right, I AM hot. I've gotta stop wearing so much yak.

Huggies said...

I got interested on your blog via Cazzie at "I Don't Do Mornings" and the fact I think you look funny in that photo. I have no real preference on what you put on your blog as I enjoy reading it all.

Your video you did with your daughter was quite funny and the one of you tryin out for Big Brother on your website is a laugh.