Tuesday, July 11, 2006

4 things I liked hearing today

1. "Yeah, so we're going to go ahead on the Stateline thing." (Guy from ABC TV - meaning that they're going to shoot my gig this Sunday at the Powerhouse, then do an interview with me once I get back from the US, thus putting together a Jen-oriented-segment on an upcoming episode of Stateline.

Can I get a 'woo-woo!'???

2. "I'm so excited. We're all excited. Everybody's talking about it!" the very lovely and talented Adam Styles, whom I had the pleasure of running into tonight, talking about the trip.

3. "I love you!" A random woman after my first Dockside gig tonight.

4. "Mama, you're pretty." Ella.

What a lovely day of notable quotables.

1 comment:

Huggies said...

I look forward to your story on Stateline and even the people can see it on ABC 2. Let us know when it will be on air.