Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Britney-style poetry

So if Britney can write some schmaltzy poetry on her website, then so can I!

I like to call this one: "Kids...mummy's gotta go and paint the town red."

3 1/2 weeks without hearing a scream,
3 1/2 weeks without poo,
3 1/2 weeks without tantrums or tears,
3 1/2 weeks without you.

3 1/2 weeks without fighting or fits,
3 1/2 weeks without spew,
3 1/2 weeks without broken sleep,
3 1/2 weeks without you.

3 1/2 weeks without one of your cuddles,
3 1/2 weeks without a 'boo!'
3 1/2 weeks without kissing your cheeks,
3 1/2 weeks without you.

***
Britney...eat your heart out baby. Comic Mummy is in da house.

5 comments:

Girl Clumsy said...

Not a bad start, but you'll never truly be like Britney Spears until you dye your hair black, pose disturbingly nude for Harpers Bazaar and continue to publicly defend your skank ho of a husband.

;) Nat.

Huggies said...

Why don't you ask her what she thinks on Friday.

Anonymous said...

All you need is ALI G garb, hmm so I got your request for me to pick your brain? Yep email back before I go on holiday!

Unknown said...

Ali G! I haven't heard anything of him for a while! I love him!

And the poetry is fab! I don't even want to know what Britney has up on her site, lol.

Jenny Wynter said...

Girl Clumsy - well I have actually dyed my hair black before, but the Harpers thing and the skanky hubby? You got me. It's never gonna happen, never!!! *slamming door and sobbing in a corner*

Huggies - hmmmm, good idea!

Mrs Mogul - Will do - thanks!

Kristen - I love Ali G too; we play some of his CD stuff quite often on my radio show. As for Brit's site, I have to admit I haven't even gotten through the entire poem. It's pretty funny the bits I did read though (the poem's been getting a bit of publicity here as it's such a bizarre thing to do).