Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dear Sadly Neglected Little Blog

I'm sorry.

I do still love you.

I'm just overwhelmed with life right now.

But rest assured that in a little over seven days (seven days twelve hours and thirty-eight minutes to be exact) I will be stepping on board the longest flight of my life en route to the greatest adventure of my life and the only time my fingers will be leaving the key-board will be to go out and embark on even greater adventures in order that I might write about them.

Rest assured, I blog, therefore I am. Don't let my recent lack of attention lead you to believe otherwise.

In the mean-time, calm yourself, have a cup of chamomile and let's be friends.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll miss you!! have fun!

Huggies said...

I could guess that you would be overwhelmed if you don't say much for a few days. After all you do have two little ones.

TimT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear CM,

That's okay. I understand. But does it have to be camomile tea?

I prefer martinis ...

Your Blog.

Jenny Wynter said...

Dear Blog,

Now you know we've spoken about this. I think it's best you lay off the martinis for a while - we all know what happened last time. Ehem.

Comic Mummy.

valleygirl said...

Hey Jenny, Congrats on completing a fantastic trip! I have yet to begin mine, but had a good chuckle over some of your entries today. This entry in particular was very familar.

Cheers

Louise Rollman