Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Avril Lavigne = David Brent?

I just stumbled across this piece on Avril Lavigne - who I am eagerly looking forward to parodying one day, by the way - on Perez Hilton's blog.

It made me laugh more than I have at a lot of comedy - to see her answers close-up just click here.
Is it just me, or does she sound remarkably like the boss from The Office? Seriously, go back and re-read her answers in a Ricky Gervais voice (or Steve Carrell if you're into the US version)...
Creepy, no?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey jenz,
I was actually going to send you a link to that! When i read it i was laughing my tits off.....and I thought you'd appreciate it!
MangoLick
PS getting skype sorted ...promise!!!

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to tell her that she's a rude little pig as well. (That's me with my hand up).
Ooh, I want Skype Mangolick too...

Jenny Wynter said...

MangoLick - hey, next time send em through! I don't want to miss a second of free comedy gold like this. And yay for skyping soon!

Leon - I'm sure Sarah Silverman has an inbox for target suggestions...