Saturday, September 29, 2007

Britney Spears: Believe

Oops, I did it again.

I really do apologise for all the Britney posts of late, but try as I might, the girl's comedic grist for the mill is just impossible to resist. Point in case: reading here that the shape of her newly released perfume Britney Spears' believe is apparently multifaceted - get this - to reflect Britney's own many beliefs.

Did you hear that? That was my gut exploding.

What might some of these beliefs be, you ask? Well, I'm willing to take a stab at a couple of them in all their multifaceted glory:

1. Thou shalt not wear underwear. Like, ev-errrrr.

2. Thou shalt not waste one single day without being photographed, especially mid custody battle, the exposure of which is only second to a crotchless night out in Vegas...

3. Thou shalt only use photographs from the old pre-baby days when launching a new product because like, people are stupid and won't even know the difference. Just perve and pay, people.

Did I miss any?

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

Very sad, she used to look so energetic and healthy...her poor kids, I feel for them so much!