Thursday, September 20, 2007

What would Carrie do?

I've wanted to be a columnist since, like, forever *twirling hair*, a desire which over time has intensified in direct proportion to my addiction to Sex and the City.

Why couldn't I be like Carrie: i.e. be paid to have a fabulous life in a fabulous place and write fabulous things about it? Well, after years, YEARS(!) I tell you of living vicariously through a fictional character, that dream has finally come true. Woohoo!
I mean, okay, so my life doesn't comprise wining and dining every piece of hot bun around New York City and instead constitutes whining and dining with my very little hot-headed pieces of bun-dom around the streets of small-town Canada, but...I'm a glass half-full kinda gal.

If you're super-keen, you can check out the first one here.

Otherwise, please move along: heaven knows I can't STAND loitering.

6 comments:

Cooper.rach said...

Rock on!!

You writer, you!!!!!!

lots of love

Girl Clumsy said...

Hey congrats!

Now you'll have to start a cute little scrapbook with your stories pasted in. e

Hooray!

Natalie.

Cazzie!!! said...

When I come here I feel like I am reading a gossip mag Jen :)
Thanks for saving me money in purchasing them mags :)

Jenny Wynter said...

Ta you guys! xxx

Louise said...

Ditto all the above- what an awesome gig- to be paid to be carrie bradshaw!

I showed the article to my canadian better half and heard him laughing across the other side of the apartment. He said it was great, and that he loves your style. So there you go!

Jenny Wynter said...

Oh that's very flattering, thanks Lou! What part is your partner from? I have a feeling you've told me this before but I'm afraid my brain is on overload this past month...