Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Derek Zoolander eat your heart out

Why, oh, why am I not allowed my God-given right to take a nice and 'normal' photo of the fruit of my loins?
After the sleepless nights, the mastitis, the walking-out-the-door-feeling-like-I'm-looking-hot-only-to-discover-snot-on-my-shoulder-ness, the LEAST he owes me is a lovely, cherubic-type photograph that I can keep in my wallet to show to perfect strangers.
But apparently...that's too much to ask.

I'd better call Jim Carrey and order that DNA test...

6 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

But that's your Cherub!

Great photos Jen; little Son of mine has taken to the video function on my mobile phone; the results are hilarious.

Give Caleb a try; I'm sure he'll turn out to be a natural film maker!

Miss Construed... said...

PS I've just been watching the Montreal Comedy Fest on Yokel Local.

You've got one year Be-a-tch!

Jenny Wynter said...

Right you are. I don't have a vid on my mobile, we've got one on the camera though, I'll have to give him a go...so long as he washes his hands. ;-)

As for Montreal...whoa, can't you see what pressure's done to Brit-Brit? Unless you want me to wind up dazed, confused and strutting in a sequinned bikini...and let me tell you, ain't nobody deserves to see THAT. xx

Miss Construed... said...

Nah; you'd be great.

I can see it now; you're next on the program after Danny Bhoy (he was one of my favourites the other night so I hope I spelt his name correctly) and then- after you've wowed the crowd- You get to introduce Tim Minchen for his act (because I believe I remember saying he was one of Your favourites...)>

See the dream, Jenny...

Oh; it's My dream!

Anonymous said...

See - funny is genetic.
BTW Have you seen 'flight of the conchords' yet? Do it.

Jenny Wynter said...

rn_buffoon - Hehe, keep it alive. Can "The Secret" stuff work on behalf of other people?

Leon - Yeah, I have - I heart them. :-)