Thursday, September 13, 2007

NOT the kinda publicity to go for...unless of course you're Britney Spears

So I'm putting together my promo pack, namely to send out to a ton of agents, producers and the like, right? As such, my desk is currently covered with all sorts of snippets, from old bios to business cards to show posters to publicity photos.

I'd pretty much settled on this pic for the front cover - it's taken by my brilliant mate Tim Pasmore of Bloc Media, it's fun, different and it's got my name on it. What more could you want, right?

Enter my uber-PA (aged five years going on fifteen), Ella:

"I LOVE this photo! It's funny!"

So far so good. Then:

"It looks like you've got one boob, and it's got writing on it, and that's your boob and it's your only boob!"

Uh...how bout NOOOOOOOO?

4 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

Well...you Are the comic Mummy!

That's funny; Ella rocks!

Louise said...

ummm.... granted, i don't actually know where your boobs are located but that one seems a little high...

...then again, who am i to judge?

Cazzie!!! said...

Wow, that is a way coool pic!

Jenny Wynter said...

rn_buffoon - She is bloody hilarious, of that there is no doubt. Anyone who can insult me while making me laugh deserves kudos.

Louise - Oh babe, lemme tell you, two kids later you wouldn't BELIEVE the places they can get to. They're like num-chucks on tap.

Caz - Ta hon!