Sunday, September 16, 2007

George Lucas in Love and...the Comic Mummy blog turns 400!

400 entries old. Woot! If anyone feels like baking me a cake, please don't send it by mail. The animals here eat EVERYTHING.

Last night I watched the most fabbo (but LOOOOOONG) doco on Canadian comedy and why it kicks so many buttocks. It totally psyched me up and made me remember how freakin cool it is to be here - which obviously, I do know, but I guess a bit of homesickness has started to kick in so it's always good to be reinspired.

Anyhooo...I stumbled across this awesome video on youtube which I saw years ago and thought was just about one of the funniest things ever. So, to celebrate the 400 blog posts mark, (and cos I'm procrastinating the stuff I really oughta be onto) I thought I'd share the love around. If you're a fan of Star Wars and/or Shakespeare in Love, you will likey!

2 comments:

Cooper.rach said...

I just love your life at the moment - I am living vicariously through you this year...OK?

xx

Jenny Wynter said...

Oh Rachy, just you wait til you have your bubba. I'll be clucking so hard I may well lay an egg. xxxx